[LLVMdev] GCC 4.1 ABI and clang

Øyvind Harboe oyvind.harboe at zylin.com
Thu Jun 30 04:26:44 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to find some written evidence to present to the powers
that be that clang/llvm is ABI compatible with GCC 4.1 linux
64 bit.

This would allow me to work with clang/llvm at my day-job and
I would like nothing better!

This is a pretty big app(millions of lines of code), so it would be
interesting to see how llvm/clang behaves.

Better warnings/errors and cutting down on build times
would be huge wins.

--
Øyvind Harboe - Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?
US toll free 1-866-980-3434 / International +47 51 87 40 27