[LLVMdev] New target for Microblaze clone with two threads.

Ahmad Shaiful Taher shaiful.taher at aeste.net
Wed Jun 29 20:55:59 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

I'm new here. I want to write a backend for a microblaze clone, aemb. (
http://www.aeste.my/aemb).
I already copy the existing Mblaze target and rename it into aemb and it
work exactly as Mblaze, for now.
My plan after this is to modify it according to my aemb core.

The difference between aemb and MBlaze is that aemb support *two threads*.
Any advise or guide where should I dig into and modify?
Suggestions, opinions or anything at all will be really appreciated.

--
warm wishes,
Ahmad Shaiful Taher,