[LLVMdev] New Certificate Installed; llvm.org Back Up; Issues Linger

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Wed Jun 29 09:13:39 PDT 2011

On 6/28/11 3:56 PM, John Criswell wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> The good news is that the new llvm.org SSL certificate is installed and
> appears to be configured correctly.

As a followup to this, I discovered that I was using the MacPorts
version of the svn client on our Mac OS X system.  Using the svn client
in /usr/bin/svn seems to recognize the certificate just fine.

The pattern that I'm seeing is that newer versions of svn (e.g., 1.6.13
and 1.6.16) seem to work while older versions (1.5.4 and 1.6.12) do not.

If you're having trouble with the new certificate, upgrading svn might
fix it.

-- John T.