[LLVMdev] LLVMdev Digest, Vol 84, Issue 44

Peter Lawrence peterl95124 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 27 09:41:44 PDT 2011

Chris,
            good to see the AbstractType stuff vaporize, but I still
have a question, the Type system seems to have
a "shadow type" system, every user Type created also has a
corresponding XYZValType,  is the "shadow type"
system still retained ?   It's purpose seems(?) to be for factoring
the "unique-ing" logic out of the rest of the type
system logic, but I'm wondering how much sense that makes (or perhaps
I'm not looking at it correctly yet).

sincerely,
Peter Lawrence.