[LLVMdev] llvm.org Down

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Sun Jun 26 09:33:12 PDT 2011

Dear All,

It appears that llvm.org is down.  Siebel Center (the building in which
llvm.org is housed) seems to have suffered a power outage yesterday.
I've gone into the machine room, and it looks like llvm.org is powered
on, so I am not sure what the problem is.

Unfortunately, I am not sure what is wrong and don't have the equipment
handy to investigate further.  My best guess is that some switch that
connects llvm.org to the outside worlds is powered off or broken.  Our
IT group is going to have to investigate Monday morning.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-- John T.