[LLVMdev] gcroot intrinsic

Anderson, Todd A todd.a.anderson at intel.com
Thu Jun 16 15:58:23 PDT 2011

Okay.  Thanks.  I got past that problem and on to the next.

I've been trying to create a loadable GC module.  I used the example makefile in the LLVM GC doc.  This is with llvm-2.9 and Cygwin 1.7.9.  make reports that the compile succeeded and that it was linking a release loadable module with a dll extension.  However, when you look in the Release directory, all that is there is a .o file.

I have the LOADABLE_MODULE variable set to 1 in the makefile.  It is also strange that it was complaining about unresolved references during the link step...shouldn't those be resolved at load time?

Thanks,

Todd