[LLVMdev] code generation for ARM

D S Khudia daya.khudia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 14:32:41 PDT 2011

Thank you all for the inline assembly pointer.

I have some macros (FD_ZERO, FD_SET) in benchmark code which comes from C
library select (synchronous I/O multiplexing) and it does contain inline
assembly. Is there a way the code containing such macros can work for ARM if
compiled through llvm?

Thanks
Daya