[LLVMdev] How to get an LLVM-compiled executable which could be debugged using gdb

Qingan Li ww345ww at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 02:32:01 PDT 2011

I am sorry for my poor statement of my problem.
Yes, êífÈÎ is right.
I want to know whether llvm could emit debugging information which GDB could
use directly. Ex, how does the executable file generated from llc  could be
debug using gdb?
A simple demonstration is greatly appreciated.

--
Best regards,

Li Qingan