[LLVMdev] Polly test and example

Tobias Grosser grosser at fim.uni-passau.de
Thu Jun 9 11:41:05 PDT 2011

On 06/08/2011 01:17 AM, MORIYAMA Tomohiro wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I tried Polly installation on Ubuntu.
>
> On its building, it returned no errors.
> But when I run "make polly-test", it returns 11 unexpected failures as
> follows.
> -----------------------------------
> ********************
> Testing Time: 19.77s
> ********************
> Failing Tests (11):
>      Polly :: CodeGen/do_pluto_matmult.ll
>      Polly :: CodeGen/loop_with_condition.ll
>      Polly :: CodeGen/loop_with_condition_2.ll
>      Polly :: CodeGen/loop_with_condition_ineq.ll
>      Polly :: CodeGen/loop_with_condition_nested.ll
>      Polly :: CodeGen/reduction_2.ll
>      Polly :: CodeGen/sequential_loops.ll
>      Polly :: CodeGen/single_do_loop_int_max_iterations.ll
>      Polly :: CodeGen/single_do_loop_scev_replace.ll
>      Polly :: CodeGen/single_loop.ll
>      Polly :: CodeGen/single_loop_param.ll

Interesting. On what kind of Platform are you running this? Is it still
Ubuntu 11.04? I assume it's an intel platform, but is it a 32-bit or 64bit?

The test cases that are failing are the ones that use 'lli' to execute
the generated program. There seems to be something wrong in respect to
lli. Can you run e.g. single_loop.ll with llvm-lit (-v) and show the
error message.

> And another question, I want to try "examples".
> http://polly.grosser.es/examples.html
>
> But I can't get its source files by 403.
> http://polly.grosser.es/experiments/matmul/

Ups. I forgot to update this. It should now work.

Tobi