[LLVMdev] a problem of jit debug

Reid Kleckner reid.kleckner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:11:34 PDT 2011

Yes, to be clear, the support in LLVM for debugging JITed code only
works on Linux, so far as I know.  I made an attempt to make it work
on Darwin, but it didn't get anywhere.

You should still be able to debug your application on Windows if frame
pointers are preserved, you just won't be able to examine the frame
itself.

Reid