[LLVMdev] Thinking about "whacky" backends

Samuel Crow samuraileumas at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 17:06:49 PDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

I'm not terribly fond of .NET or Java either.  When I was thinking of a friendlier language, I was thinking more along the lines of http://code.google.com/p/tart/ which is already an LLVM language and designed to take advantage of all of LLVM's features internally, such as using opaque types to implement templates and eliminating the preprocessor altogether.