[LLVMdev] Crash in libunwind

Christophe de Dinechin christophe at taodyne.com
Wed Jun 1 00:57:47 PDT 2011

Garison,

Thanks. Yes, we have JITExceptionHandling set. Specificaly :

    JITExceptionHandling = true;
    JITEmitDebugInfo = true;
    UnwindTablesMandatory = true;
    NoFramePointerElim = true;

Also, I was a bit hasty in saying that it works in 2.8. Apparently, it is happening much less frequently.

Interestingly, the problem seems to go away with JITExceptionHandling = false. We need to confirm that the problem is eliminated and not just displaced.

Christophe