[LLVMdev] Problem while selfhosting LLVM and Clang

陳韋任 chenwj at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Sat Jul 30 01:41:45 PDT 2011

> ---
> llvm[4]: Compiling Version.cpp for Release build
> /nfs_home/chenwj/install/bin/clang++: /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.2/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.14' not found
> (required by /nfs_home/chenwj/install/bin/clang++)
> ---

  I suspect the function AddDefaultCPlusPlusIncludePaths in
InitHeaderSearch.cpp takes GnuCPlusPlusIncludePaths in a FIFO
order. I guess since the path of gcc 4.5.2 comes before gcc
4.4.x, the above error occured. After removing the path
of gcc 4.5.2 from AddDefaultCPlusPlusIncludePaths, everything
works fine.

Regards,
chenwj

--
Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)
Computer Systems Lab, Institute of Information Science,