[LLVMdev] Minix support in googletest

dr. ir. Kees van Reeuwijk reeuwijk at few.vu.nl
Wed Jul 27 03:20:41 PDT 2011

Hello Jay,

At the time I submitted  those patches I also submitted them to googletest. As far as I know they got accepted, although I didn't verify that.

I am no longer working on the Minix project, but since the Minix project is most definitely using llvm, I am cc:-ing this to the Minix developers mailing list. Perhaps they want to respond to this.

--
Kees