[LLVMdev] git

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:05:55 PDT 2011

> - Post-commit triggers need to be ported and kept useful
> - Special attention to ensure that the existing code review / commit email
> system continues to be effective

As an aside: Would it be possible/practical for the PR/bug numbers to
be written in a consistent format in checkin descriptions such that
the commit email machinery hyperlinks to the actual bug, perhaps? (I
haven't looked at the bug tracking system in detail - I hope it gets
some kind of link to details about which checkin/revision number fixes
a bug, too. So that you can go from revisions/checkins to bugs and
bugs to revisions again)