[LLVMdev] Use of -mllvm -debug (clang)

Bhandarkar, Pranav pranavb at quicinc.com
Wed Jul 20 11:24:22 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have been trying to use the -mllvm -debug option for clang but without much success. Do I need to build in any specific manner for this to work ?

On using -mllvm -debug as follows I get the error below.

$>clang  -ccc-host-triple armv7-none-linux-gnueabi -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=neon -mcpu=cortex-a9 -mllvm -debug fdct.i -S
clang (LLVM option parsing): Unknown command line argument '-debug'.  Try: 'clang (LLVM option parsing) -help'
clang (LLVM option parsing): Did you mean '-lanum'?

Other options with -mllvm (e.g. print-after-all) work fine.

Thanks in advance.
Pranav