[LLVMdev] LLVM and little-endian 32-bit MIPS code generation

Gang-Ryung Uh guh at boisestate.edu
Fri Jul 15 14:55:14 PDT 2011

Hi,

     We would like to assemble .s file using binutils-2.5.2 which comes with
simple-scalar3.0. Unfortunately, this particular version of binutils doesn't
seem to handle global-offset-table (position independent code) and the some
of the mips instructions. Thanks,

--
Gang-Ryung Uh, Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science