[LLVMdev] Makefile Question

Will Dietz willdtz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:26:06 PDT 2011

Hi Gregory,

I had a similar problem a while back, see:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2010-June/032508.html for
my solution to this problem.

Basically I ended up linking in the *.o files needed to get exactly
what I needed (in your case, the file defining CloneModule and
whatever else you need), without pulling in too much (causing
duplicate symbol issues with opt).

Hopefully this helps, and good luck!

~Will