[LLVMdev] Unlisting build bots

Tobias Grosser tobias at grosser.es
Wed Jul 13 16:54:33 PDT 2011

On 07/14/2011 01:25 AM, Cameron Zwarich wrote:
> Can we unlist defunct builders? For example, none of the bots running on the dunbar1 slave have been building for months. They just clutter up the waterfall view.

I think this is a very good idea, but do not know who is in charge of
the buildbots at the moment.

In practice it might be sufficient, if you remove the relevant builders
from the zorg svn repository. It does not seem very complicated to add
them again, as soon as they get fixed.

However, I do not have any privileges to approve this change.

Cheers
Tobi