[LLVMdev] Best location in code generation for insertion of instrumentation to measure stack depth?

Andrew Ruef awruef at umd.edu
Fri Jul 8 15:06:43 PDT 2011

I was trying to figure out what phase in the invocation of the
MachineFunctionPasses the FrameInfo object was created from, but I couldn't
easily discern that from the documentation, or the code. If that information
exists, that would be very good to know.

I also wasn't able to find any documentation detailing creating a module
that is loadable by llc (via -load). Do you have any additional information
on that?

Thank you very much,

Andrew