[LLVMdev] type-system-rewrite branch near landing

Garrison Venn gvenn.cfe.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:13:33 PDT 2011

make update?

Well this works for llvm+clang for me, though I must admit I have a non-portable
top level make mod that allows svn update to cross soft links--allows me the ability
to delete said soft link and build only llvm. Anyway without such soft links, llvm +
clang update via "make update". Not sure this covers all your issues.

Garrison