[LLVMdev] Pointer argument type in SparcISelLowering.cpp

Raghu Prabhakar raghu at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Jan 29 11:58:48 PST 2011

Hi all,

I am working with the "LowerCall" function, and trying to figure out the types of all the "Outs" arguments. Specifically, I want to find out if a particular "Out[i]" argument is a pointer (of any type), or a regular data type. So far, all pointers show up as the "MVT::i32" datatype, which is not helping my cause. Is there a way to distinguish between pointers and regular MVT::i32 typed arguments in LowerCall?

Thanks.
Raghu.