[LLVMdev] install and add backend to llvm.

Teklu kebede tek_phy at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 03:35:10 PST 2011

Thanks Raghu

It is working fine now!!!!

I change the name of the instruction "add" to "newadd" in
root/llvm/lib/Target/XCore/XCoreInstrInfo.td. Then I go to objllvm/lib/Target/XCore/

then I run

$ make
$ cd
$ cd objllvm
$ sudo make install

I can see the new name *newadd" in the assembly code now but Is this the shortest way?
I mean I change only one file :)

thanks again!!!!