[LLVMdev] [LLVMDev] Live Intervals and Finding the next usage

Jeff Kunkel jdkunk3 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:18:59 PST 2011

If I had more than just the one requirement, I would use SplitAnalysis. It
provides quite a descriptive list of dependencies for the live interval.
However, since I only have the one requirement, I will retain the current
code. Although, I will use the
MachineRegisterInfo::reg_nodbg_iterator<http://llvm.org/docs/doxygen/html/classllvm_1_1MachineRegisterInfo.html#af7083a77ea4e68dd4982ae6e03b6ced0>.
I believe this is what I need.

Thanks,