[LLVMdev] Circular Deps from CMake build using makefile

Samuel Crow samuraileumas at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 18:07:54 PST 2011

Sorry I wasted your time Óscar and the rest of the mailing list,

I discovered the problem:  I was building in one directory but generating the
CMake build scripts in an identically named folder in the parent directory.  I
was using stale build scripts.  That's why they looked the same each time
despite my having regenerated the build-scripts with the CMake GUI.  Once I got
the scripts generated in the right directory, they built 100% correctly.

My apologies,

--Sam Crow