[LLVMdev] CMake and Xcode

Samuel Crow samuraileumas at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 11:33:00 PST 2011

Hi Nick,

The CMake devlopers at KitWare work mainly on high-end parallel processing
supercomputers.  Macs aren't their highest priority usually since their machines
run primarily Linux and Unix.  If you want to streamline the XCode code
generator, I'm afraid you'll have to get on the CMake mailing list and talk to
the developers yourself.

Sorry I couldn't be more help,

--Sam