[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Reminder: LLVM 2.9 Branching in One Week

NAKAMURA Takumi geek4civic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 20:03:16 PST 2011

Matthieu,

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 8:02 AM, Matthieu Moy
<Matthieu.Moy at grenoble-inp.fr> wrote:
> At some point in the past, an anti-git-svn system had been set up on
> llvm.org. Has this been disabled since? I don't manage to do much with
> git-svn:

Maybe sure. Anton said it is disabled to access upper directories with svn.
Thus, we (accessing llvm.org remotely) cannot do git-svn with branches
for homebrew.

In contrast, I suppose Anton might create branches with git-svn.
Or I guess Andreas (aka earl) might know howto.
(I guess, Andreas might manipulate lowlevel git to create a branch initially)

Andreas and Anton, could you please launch git release branches for llvm.org?

...Takumi

ps. afaik llvm.org/git/llvm.git is diverged to
https://github.com/earl/llvm-mirror.