[LLVMdev] Can I use Clang to parse snippets of C++ code?

Félix Cloutier felixcca at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 21 19:24:24 PST 2011

Yup, I know beforehand everything that needs to be included or declared, so this is not an issue. It *would* work if I made individual files, but it doesn't look like a very intuitive way to do it.

I'll look into PCH. I was a little bit startled when I opened the index.html file docs/; at least there seems to be a lot of documentation inside the code.

Félix