[LLVMdev] verbosity while invoking clang

Damien Vincent damien.llvm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 11:08:31 PST 2011

I am working on implementing a new target for llvm.
So far (to make debugging easier), I was compiling a C code into 2 steps:
1) generate the llvm file:
clang -ccc-host-triple mytarget -emit-llvm -S myfile.c -o myfile.ll
2) generate the assembly file using
llc -march=mytarget myfile.ll

Sometimes, I add some verbosity for the 2nd command like "-print-after-all".
Now, I'd like to compile a C code in 1 step using clang (clang
-ccc-host-triple mytarge -S myfile.c -o myfile.s)
Is there a way to have options like "print-after-all" with clang ? (that
might be a newbie question but I didn't find a clear spec of what parameters
can be given to clang...).

  Thanks !