[LLVMdev] Introducing LLBrowse: A graphical browser for LLVM modules

Török Edwin edwintorok at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 10:58:16 PST 2011

On 2011-02-14 20:39, Talin wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 1:17 AM, Renato Golin <rengolin at systemcall.org
> <mailto:rengolin at systemcall.org>> wrote:
>
>     I think this deserves a blog post...
>
> I'd like to wait until I get some feedback - I don't know yet if anyone
> is having trouble building or running the thing...

Hi Talin,

What version of wxwidgets does llbrowse require, tried 2.8.10, and 2.9.1
and none worked:
/home/edwin/llbrowse/include/llbrowse/Resources.h:46: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘wxImageList’ with no type
/home/edwin/llbrowse/include/llbrowse/Resources.h:46: error: expected
‘;’ before ‘*’ token
/home/edwin/llbrowse/include/llbrowse/Resources.h:47: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘wxImageList’ with no type
/home/edwin/llbrowse/include/llbrowse/Resources.h:47: error: expected
‘;’ before ‘*’ token

Some other minor issues:
1. If llvm-config is not in the path, 'cmake .' succeeds, and 'make fails'.
cmake-gui shows that the problem is LLVM_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE-NOTFOUND.

2. It doesn't seem to build with LLVM 2.8, maybe you should check the
LLVM version in CMake:
/home/edwin/llbrowse/lib/BrowserApp.cpp:9:34: error: llvm/Support
/Signals.h: No such file or directory

Best regards,
--Edwin