[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc-4.2.-2.8 failed on gcc 3.4.6

Zivi, David DZivi at nds.com
Wed Feb 2 04:33:48 PST 2011

Hi,
I got the following error message when I try to compile llvm-gcc with gcc 3.4.6:

cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-Wno-variadic-macros"
make[3]: *** [llvm-main.o] Error 1

Someone have an idea ?

thanks

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com