[LLVMdev] [LLVM, llc] TypeLegalization, DAGCombining, vectors loading

Stepan Dyatkovskiy stpworld at narod.ru
Tue Dec 13 11:37:52 PST 2011

Please ignore my concurrent post :-) Lets proceed in this branch.

> do you understand what it means in the non-vector case?
I'm beginning to understand it now. It means the type that should be in
abstract VM memory. Isn't it? The main question about MemoryVT is:
should it be original always (as it was defined in .ll) or not?

About vectors with element size less than 8 bits. This topic is
interesting for me. I would like to work with it. What is the best place
for discussing? llvmdev or bug #1784 (vectors of i1 and vectors x86 long
double don't work) ?