[LLVMdev] PTX builtin functions.

Justin Holewinski justin.holewinski at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 10:42:48 PST 2011

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Villmow, Micah <Micah.Villmow at amd.com>wrote:

>  It is my understanding that all you need to do is specify let isTarget =
> 1 in your .td file and it will generate target specific intrinsics. This
> should allow you to keep the IntrinsicsPTX.td file in the same location.

So we keep the intrinsics defined in include/llvm/IntrinsicsPTX.td?  How do
we then get at the generated files in the PTXIntrinsicInfo class in the
back-end?

What exactly does isTarget do?  It seems to remove a lot of the intrinsic
information in the Intrinsics.gen file, but I can't find any documentation
on it.

--

Thanks,

Justin Holewinski