[LLVMdev] Turning on/off instruction extensions

Pablo Barrio pbarrio at die.upm.es
Fri Dec 2 10:08:29 PST 2011

I applied the patch to the trunk version successfully, although I get an error in between:

1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file lib/Transforms/IPO/CMakeLists.txt.rej

Can I ignore the error? The patch exits normally except for that error.

Also, I tried to apply the patch to the LLVM 3.0 but does not work at all. Is the trunk version the only one where the patch can be applied?

Thanks ahead,
Pablo