[LLVMdev] LLVM supports Unicode?

Reid Kleckner reid.kleckner at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 11:44:23 PDT 2011

LLVM cannot solve these problems for you, it's only a compiler
framework.  Asking if LLVM can help you support Unicode in your
language is like asking if x86 machine code can help you support
Unicode.  You can use both to generate code that handles Unicode
correctly, but it's up to you to generate that code.

Reid

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 2:02 PM, geovanisouza92 at gmail.com