[LLVMdev] [RFC] Splitting init.trampoline into init.trampoline and adjust.trampoline

Sanjoy Das sanjoy at playingwithpointers.com
Sat Aug 27 01:40:10 PDT 2011

Hi!

Thanks for the review.  Have attached new set of patches.

> What if the adjust comes before the init, and the result of the adjust
> is called
> before the init occurs (i.e. the callsite is before the init)?

Could not understand this. :) Perhaps you could give me some example
IR where this happens?

I've not added any new documentation yet.  I'm not sure about what the
documented semantics of llvm.adjust.trampoline should be since LLVM
just returns the first argument there.  How restrictive do I make it?

Thanks!

--
Sanjoy Das
http://playingwithpointers.com