[LLVMdev] svnsync of llvm tree

Kurt Lidl lidl at pix.net
Tue Aug 16 20:34:52 PDT 2011

I'm trying to setup a svnsync copy of the entire llvm svn tree.

I get the svnsync repository initialized, and then the first
67357 revisions get copied without issue.

And then it attempts to get rvisions 67358 from llvm.org, and
it fails.  Repeatably.  It transfers about 22MB of data for
this revision, and then dies:

lidl at hydra-146: svnsync sync file:///p/llvm/svn
Transmitting file data .......
[...]
......svnsync: REPORT of 'http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm': Could not read chunk size: connection was closed by server (http://llvm.org)

Is there a svnsync seed file anywhere that has this revision
available?  If not, can one be created?

Alternatively, can someone investigate the issue with the SVN server
and attempt to figure out what is failing on this revision?

It's completely repeatable.  Thanks.

-Kurt