[LLVMdev] sys::getHostTriple failed to recognize ARM correctly

James Molloy james.molloy at arm.com
Tue Aug 9 00:48:28 PDT 2011

Hi,

My patch, sent a few months back was meant to make this easier to update. Eric has discussed it internally in Apple I believe and has some ideas how the driver can be improved, but I haven't heard back further about a schedule for providing such a patch.

Eric - I'd be happy to engineer said patch if you have some sort of spec or guidelines on what you'd prefer done?

陳韋任:
While armv7l is not recognised, it is equivalent to "armv7", which should work. The "l" just means little endian which is default for ARM targets.

James