[LLVMdev] PARSEC benchmarks for LLVM test-suite

Vikram Adve vadve at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 4 19:51:34 PDT 2011

Hi Chad,

Looking back at the old email thread, I believe John Criswell had volunteered to review Patrick's patch (though Patrick is no longer working on this).

John, can you take a quick look to see what might be needed to add that patch?  Wonsun Ahn just asked about it so perhaps he'd be willing to make any fixes that are needed, if they are simple.

--Vikram
Professor, Computer Science
http://llvm.org/
http://llvm.cs.illinois.edu/~vadve