[LLVMdev] Regarding BasicBlock Cloning

tarun agrawal tarun at cse.iitb.ac.in
Sat Apr 16 17:01:59 PDT 2011

The clone llvm:CloneBasicBlock copies the phi function in the replicated
basic block from the original basic block.
I don't want the copy of phi in relplicated block. For now I am creating .bc
file with -O0 option so that it doesn't generate phi function in first
place. Is this a good approach or there are some other function available
for it.

Tarun