[LLVMdev] Valid debug information being deleted by DAGCombiner

Villmow, Micah Micah.Villmow at amd.com
Fri Apr 15 16:26:13 PDT 2011

Thanks Devang.

Is there any plan on making this implicit in the node creation? Or instead of using DebugLoc in SelectionDAG, use SDDbgValue's instead, or embedding the SDDbgValue in the debug loc itself somehow? This seems like something that shouldn't have to be handled on a case by case basis in the backends.

Your thoughts?

Thanks,
Micah