[LLVMdev] Assuring ARM code quality in LLVM

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Fri Apr 8 03:30:14 PDT 2011

Hi Renato,

http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/zorg/trunk/buildbot/osuosl/master/config/slaves.py

> Also, I believe they're testing llvm-gcc only (right?).

They're not running anything.  I'm happy if you run whatever you like there.

  The only
> target that was testing LLVM was the one failing, and no target is
> testing Clang.
>
> I'd like to have at least one each. To cover the minimum requirements,
> would be good to have {v5,v6,v7}x{linux,eabi}x{ARM,Thumb} where
> appropriate.
>
> I think the most important right now are at least one v5T, one A8 and
> one M3, on both linux (v5, A8) and bare-metal, testing on both ARM and
> Thumb(1 or 2) each.
>
> Is there a way to schedule different tests on the same boards,
> avoiding collision? Say, while LLVM test runs on A8 bare-metal, Clang
> tests run on linux and vice versa.

Since I don't know anything about ARM I suggest you log into the machines
yourself and do whatever configuration you want.

Ciao, Duncan.