[LLVMdev] [GSoC] Increase the coverage of Polly

Vlad Krylov krvladislav at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 15:23:17 PDT 2011

Hi.

My plan would be:

1w Study sources of Polly and LLVM docs relating to analysis.
2w Create tests which demonstrate problems with NSW/NUW
3-4w Fix the handling of wrap overflows.
5w Complete middle term paperwork.
6w Create tests for each of cases which are not currently optimized (e.g.
have min/max, sext/zext, trunc or unsigned comparisons in the loop bounds or
memory accesses).
7w Learn how optimization process work for this examples.
8-10w Enable tests one by one.
11w Estimate SPEC 264ref performnace improvement (yes, I have access to
one).
12w Complete paperwork.

I hope that it's real to complete this plan in time

26 марта 2011 г. 1:03 пользователь Tobias Grosser <grosser at fim.uni-passau.de