[LLVMdev] "make" errors

Xiaolong Tang xiaolong.snake at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:13:55 PDT 2010

Hey all,

I updated my local llvm code, however, I cannot build any more. Here
is the error:

  make: *** No rule to make target `/Makefile', needed by `Makefile'.  Stop

The revision I am using is "114955", and the machine I am using is an
iMac running Mac OS X 10.6.4 (10F569). On the same machine I can build
the revision "108330". Moreover, I can build the revision "114955" on
my laptop. I also compare the the Makefiles generated on my laptop and
the iMac, and they are the same.

So, I am wondering if the above error is caused by the incorrect
variable settings. How can I fix the above error?

Thanks!

Best,
Xiaolong