[LLVMdev] MCLoggingStreamer enhancements

Nathan Jeffords blunted2night at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 13:02:20 PDT 2010

Hi guys,

Attached is a set of patches that adds detailed argument information to the
output of the MCLoggingStreamer that may be enabled when outputting an
object file from llc or llvm-mc. It is broken into three pieces.

The first patch allows a MCSection to report a name to be used for
diagnostic purposes.
The second patch updates MCLoggingStreamer to enhance its output.
This third patch enhances the output for instruction in
the MCLoggingStreamer.

The first two patches are ready to go in my opinion. But the third doesn't
deal with ownership of the instruction printer correctly I think, and it
maybe too much for what it gives back.

-Nathan