[LLVMdev] Cross-compiling the ARM toolchain

Renato Golin rengolin at systemcall.org
Fri Sep 10 03:06:33 PDT 2010

On 10 September 2010 09:59, Eric Christopher <echristo at apple.com> wrote:
> I'd be curious what this says the invocation for your assembler is - it should be a bug that it's not calling the right assembler if you passed it the right information.  What's your arm assembler named?

Good point. I thought -ccc-gcc-name would guess the assembler from
what I passed, but running with -v I see it's using /usr/bin/as ...

What is the option to tell it to use a specific assembler?
-ccc-as-name or -cc-gas-name?

--
cheers,
--renato

http://systemcall.org/

Reclaim your digital rights, eliminate DRM, learn more at