[LLVMdev] Compiling Errors in LLVM ocaml Bindings

LI LEI leimli.hit at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 23:39:55 PDT 2010

Hi, Everyone,

I got a error when I try to compile LLVM 2.7,  it is located in the ocaml
bindings file, showing like:

llvm[2]: Compiling llvm_ocaml.c for Release+Asserts build
In file included from C:\Objective Caml\lib/caml/misc.h:24,
                 from C:\Objective Caml\lib/caml/alloc.h:23,
                 from /home/leila/llvm/bindings/ocaml/llvm/llvm_ocaml.c:19:

In file included from /home/leila/llvm/bindings/ocaml/llvm/llvm_ocaml.c:19:
C:\Objective Caml\lib/caml/alloc.h:34: warning: parameter names (without
types)
in function declaration

/home/leila/llvm/bindings/ocaml/llvm/llvm_ocaml.c:524: error: (Each
undeclared i
dentifier is reported only once
/home/leila/llvm/bindings/ocaml/llvm/llvm_ocaml.c:524: error: for each
function
it appears in.)

I compile LLVM under my cygwin environment (x86), and it seems to link with
ocaml lib in my C: filesystem in windows. That's a little wired. And I tried
to specify the ocaml path installed in cygwin(usr/lib) but still got the
same problem.

I just wonder there is anyone met with this problem, and any suggestions
will be highly appreciated! Thanks a lot

-Arike