[LLVMdev] Line number information (and other metadata)

Renato Golin rengolin at systemcall.org
Thu Sep 2 12:21:19 PDT 2010

On 2 September 2010 19:16, David Given <dg at cowlark.com> wrote:
> I really don't want to build from SVN --- developing against a moving
> target is never fun, and apart from anything else, it makes it much
> harder for anyone else to use my code.

Actually, unless you're planning to release your code in less than 2
months, developing in the SVN makes much more sense than 2.7.

> I gather 2.8 is coming along soon; is there an ETA yet? And until then
> is there a snapshot of the 2.7 documentation anywhere online?

>From the homepage, If you go on docs, there's a red message pointing
you to here:

http://llvm.org/releases/

Which contains downloads, release notes and the docs for every release.

> (PS. Please don't cc me on replies. I'm on the list, I don't need two
> copies.)

Your mail client should know better... Mine does. ;) You're not being
CC'd, the list is...

--
cheers,
--renato

http://systemcall.org/

Reclaim your digital rights, eliminate DRM, learn more at