[LLVMdev] Line number information (and other metadata)

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Thu Sep 2 11:16:07 PDT 2010

On 02/09/10 18:28, Jim Grosbach wrote:
> On Sep 2, 2010, at 4:05 AM, Renato Golin wrote:
[...]
>> I suggest you getting the SVN code, since quite a lot has changed
>> since last freeze.
>
> Vigourously seconded. It's very true in general, but with regards to debug information in particular, "quite a lot has changed since 2.7" is an understatement. It's an area of extremely active development (and improvement!).

I really don't want to build from SVN --- developing against a moving
target is never fun, and apart from anything else, it makes it much
harder for anyone else to use my code.

I gather 2.8 is coming along soon; is there an ETA yet? And until then
is there a snapshot of the 2.7 documentation anywhere online?

(PS. Please don't cc me on replies. I'm on the list, I don't need two
copies.)

│
│ life←{ ↑1 ⍵∨.^3 4=+/,¯1 0 1∘.⊖¯1 0 1∘.⌽⊂⍵ }
│ --- Conway's Game Of Life, in one line of APL