[LLVMdev] llvmgcc-4.2 llvmg++-4.2 on OS X -- missing GCC __builtin intrinsics

Wed Sep 1 12:29:23 PDT 2010

I didn't file a bug because as it turns out the problem isn't LLVM,
it's gcc-xml which is part of the CableSwig package.
gcc-xml picked up on the __llvm__ symbol and defined it when it
'compiled' C++ files.  Since __llvm__ was defined, but gcc-xml doesn't
know anything about llvm intrinsic functions, it threw an error.

The gcc-xml guys at Kitware are working on fixing this.